The food industry is one of the most competitive industries in the world. To stay ahead of the competition, you need to develop a winning strategy and implement it into your business. One of the best ways to do this’s to study the tactics of the best YouTube channels in the food industry and implement them into your business.
There are some of the best food YouTubers in the world. They can create great content that will appeal to their audience and have a positive impact on their viewers.
In this article, we’ll discuss a few of the best Youtubers in the food industry. As we know, the food industry is a massive part of the world’s economy.
Top 10 Best YouTubers In Food Industry
Here we’ll discuss the 10 most successful YouTubers in the food industry:
1. Gordon Ramsay: One of The Best Youtubers in Food Industry
Gordan Ramsay is not just a British chef, he’s also a restaurateur, television personality, and writer. He started his youtube journey on 28 April 2006. His youtube channel journey is very successful and he has 19.3 million subscribers.
Among his food, the most famous dish is Ramsay’s signature dish which is Beef Wellington, people all over the world like his passion for cooking. He makes approximately $ 1.21 per 1000 views.
Rosanna Pansino is born on June 8, 1985. She’s the most famous Youtuber in the food industry. She belongs to America and started her youtube channel on 7th April 2010. Her channel is best for everyone because she creates content about every kind of food like vegetables, meats, food for animals, and also diet food. Her channel crossed 13.6 million YouTube Subscribers.
On Aug 21, 2006, Andrew Douglas Rea, an American filmmaker created a youtube channel named Binging with Babish, but on September 4, 2020, Binging with Babish became the Babish Culinary Universe or the BCU. His love for cooking makes him a food YouTuber, he recreates recipes that we watch in movies only. His channel has 9.7 million subscribers and earns around $2.93 million a year.
If you are a mixed drinks lover then you must know about the tipsy bartender. This youtube channel is created by Skyy John who is a 42 year old Bahamian host and content producer. He joined Youtube on Nov 1, 2010.
His channel has 5.99 million subscribers. This channel offers a lot of recipes like how to make the best shots, for example, Catalina Margarita, rainbow shooters, Passion shots, Margarita Sangria, etc.
5. Jamie Oliver
Jamie Oliver is known for his TV show “The Naked Chef’, also he is a cookbook author. He is 47 years old British chef who started his youtube channel on May 21, 2006. He has a large number of subscribers which is 5.7 million. He is a self-taught chef who spent his time in several different restaurants across the city of London.
The creator of this channel is an Australian chef named Ann Reardon, who is 46 years old. She’s a certified scientist and dietician. Her channel is a baking channel in which she cooks a lot of sweets recipes. It’s very soothing to watch different kinds of homemade hot chocolates, macarons, sweet snacks, desserts, etc. There’re 4.88 million subscribers to her channel.
Yolanda Gampp, a Canadian YouTuber created this channel on Jan 31, 2015. As it’s cleared by its name this is a baking channel. This channel is also helpful for those who want to join the live sessions. The method of baking with a few basic ingredients is responsible for the channel’s 4.32 million subscribers.
Laura Vitale is 29 years old lady, she was born on November 7, 1986, in Naples, Italy. She’s an Italian American. She started her journey on Jan 14, 2010. Her channel has 4.32 Million Subscribers. She cooks Italian cuisine and earns an estimated $15951 a month. She can engage her audience very well during her video.
This’s also one of the best channels for food lovers. But the host/chef is anonymous. The Japanese chef cooks with a dog named Francis. This channel is very famous for Japanese dishes. He joined YouTube on Sep 5, 2007. His meal planner offers more than 300 dishes. Unfortunately, the famous dog Francis died in 2016. This channel has 1.6 million subscribers.
10. Nicko’s Kitchen
Nicki’s kitchen is a youtube channel with 1.24 million subscribers created by an Italian American and Sicilian American chef name Robert Nixon. He is also an author and television and radio presenter. His channel features a variety of fast food clone recipes, including homemade copycat KFC chicken, cakes, and family meals.
How To Becom a Best YouTuber In Food Industry?
There are a few things you can do to become a successful YouTuber.
- First, you need to write an interesting and informative video. Try to make videos that are entertaining as well as educational. Keep your viewers interested and engaged.
- Make sure that you don’t have any mistakes in your video. If there are any mistakes, it’ll look unprofessional. Always try to include only relevant information.
- Don’t use the same content repeatedly. It will bore your viewers. Be very careful while editing your videos. You can use the video editor tool. It can be found online.
- Make sure your video has subtitles before uploading it. The subtitles in your video will help you to engage your viewers. You can make your video more interesting by adding them.
- You should not just upload a video and then forget about it. Make sure that you’re following the rules of YouTube and don’t upload videos that contain copyrighted material.
Pros Of Becoming A YouTuber In the Food Industry
There are a lot of benefits to becoming the best YouTuber in the food industry. Let us talk about these benefits one by one.
- Getting paid to do this is a great way to earn money.
- A great deal of exposure will be gained for you.
- The ability to build a brand will be available to you.
- By doing so, you’ll have the chance to build a successful business.
- It’ll allow you to create a long-lasting relationship with your customers.
- It’ll give you the chance to work with a team of like-minded people.
- In addition to learning something new, you’re likely to meet a lot of new people.
- It’ll provide you with the opportunity to use a variety of different skills.
- As a result of this program, you’ll be able to create an online presence for yourself.
- It’ll give you the chance to develop a solid social media marketing strategy.
At the end of the day, I want to conclude by saying there are many great YouTubers in the food industry who make good money through their blogs. It’s important that you research how to become a successful food YouTuber if you are thinking about starting a YouTube channel. And you can also take help from the above-listed best Youtubers in food industry. Thank you for reading this blog. I hope it has been helpful to you.